Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ballet Morning and Melksham Afternoon

A different Saturday today as I joined Sara in watching Mary at her ballet class. I was really impressed with her poise and sheer delight in her dancing. She clearly enjoys it and I was so thrilled to see her. Tom and I left Sara and Mary and returned home, stopping in at Halford's to look at the price of bicycles for Mary. I had a hastily prepared lunch of fish finger sandwiches before John H called for me to take me over to Melksham for the Wiltshire Annual Provincial Grand Chapter Convocation. We also picked up Eric from Amesbury en route. It was a much smaller and quicker affair than the Sussex one I am used to at Worthing. There were far fewer first appointments than in Sussex but as there are only 15 chapters in total in Wiltshire and about 720 Royal Arch Masons in total it is not surprising. We stopped off for a pint on the way back (no refreshments having been provided at Melksham) at a pub called the The Three Magpies somewhere between Melksham and Devizes. A most welcome drink. I arrived back home at around 6.00 p.m. and suggested we have a BBQ as the weather was so hot. Sara invited Sarah M and Molly around to share our meal which they did leaving us after the TV programme Britain's Got Talent. I then scanned all the rest of Sara's slides into the computer and started on my bus collection. Sara went to bed early whilst I wrote up this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment