Friday, July 22, 2011

A full day at Leatherhead

I was up very early again this morning and on the road at 7 p.m. to attend all day meetings at a clients' premises in Leatherhead, Surrey to take witness statements and review papers.  I arrived at 8.45 a.m. and didn't leave until 4.45 p.m. without a break - just cups of coffee.   I battled with the heavy traffic this evening to get back home at 7.30 p.m. in time to pick up Mary from the Youth Zone.  Sara spent the morning on the penultimate shoot for the Calendar - a Christmas scene at Wilton House.  She then did her stint at the Lord Nelson.  This evening she is baby-sitting for a neighbour.  I am writing up my blogs before plonking myself down in front of the TV with a glass or two of wine.  Feeling quite shattered after four hours of driving and eight hours of desk work.  I'll finalise the statements tomorrow. the statements tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment