Thursday, July 21, 2011

Morning Sports and Evening Prayer

In the village all day today after my busy day yesterday.  I had to catch up with my mail and also deal with some paperwork following my morning in Dorking yesterday.  It was the School's Sports Day today and I walked up to the Rec to see Mary in the relay race. I missed her two previous races but Sara was there to see them.  I chatted with Klynn, Susan and her family who are over from Northern Ireland.  Klynn drove me back home and we had coffee and biscuits together and a chance to catch up as we had not seen much of each other over the past few weeks.  Klynn now often goes to the Baptist Church and I am now going around to other churches in the Clarendon Team in preparation for my training - so we don't meet at All Saints very often.  I felt quite shattered this afternoon but mowed the inside lawns and then sat down and watched some of the video I had purchased at the Fete about ocean liners.  I also had a couple of business calls to deal with too.  This evening we had a relaxed House Group and celebrated Evening Prayer together from the Book of Common Worship.  A pleasant way to end the day which refreshed me and made me feel very comfortable and ready for bed.  Another busy day tomorrow with, potentially, a full day in Leatherhead with clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment