Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Shopping together in Andover

Becasue of bad weather, the School Sports Day has been postponed until Thursday - our designated day for spending time together.  Sara and I, therefore, decided to swap Thursday for today - or at least this morning - and after I had dealt with an urgent letter, we drove into Andover to visit the bank, do some shopping and have a coffee together in Caffe Nero.  The morning went really quickly and we rushed back to Winterslow where I had time for a quick bite to eat before going to the Rectory for an hour and a half's discussion with Nils about my forthcoming training as an LLM.  A very fruitful meeting which did clarify a few things.  We now have a pattern of monthly meetings for the rest of the year. Tonight Sara attended a meeting of the local LPAs and I prepared for my meeting in Surrey tomorrow.  An early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment