Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A relaxing supper

Quite a busy morning today.  Sara went off with Karen for another Calendar shoot and I stayed at home to do some Complex work whilst around me there was much banging, hammering and other incredible noises as Matthew continued to work on moving the boiler into the Utility Room from the kitchen.  I went into Andover at lunchtime to bank some money and to check on the Calendar Girls account at the bank there.  I had a wonderful brie and cranberry baguette for lunch from the cafe in the shopping mall followed by a coffee at Caffe Nero where I also dealt with some important emails using my BlackBerry.  This evening Sara and I visited Weight Watchers.  I am sorry to say that I put on another pound and a half and Sara lost half a pound.  Not at all good.  I simply have not been tracking properly and not getting as much exercise as I would like because of the amount of sedentary work I am currently doing.  Must really get back on top of the weight loss regime and concentrate on tracking.  I was so near to my ideal weight but now it is slipping away.  Tonight Sara and I had supper with Nils and Judith at the Rectory.  A lovely healthy meal of poached salmon and a nice chat.  The Rectory has such a great calm reflective aurora about it and I like going there.  We touched on my training and Sara's work but otherwise we chatted about all sorts of other things unconnected with the church. A really enjoyable and relaxing time.  Sara and I must take a leaf out of Nils and Judith's book and set aside one day for just ourselves - probably Thursdays.  This will certainly be so when I start working in the Team as Sundays are likely to be busy.  Couldn't sleep very well tonight.  Sara went off to Tesco's midnight shopping and I watched Northants v. Lancashire in the T20 competition. A thrilling finish with Lancashire successfully defending a small total and winning by just 3 runs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment