Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hard Day's Work

Quite a busy day today and another hot one too. I had a client visit me this morning who spent nearly three hours with me going through her options as to her future employment with her current employer. Adam called via Skype and we had a twenty minute video chat. He showed us his study and some of Lin's wardrobes. He had got back safely in good time - the flight time being much shorter (10 hours) than expected and much quicker than the flight to the UK. This afternoon I drove up to Andover to do some banking and called in at Lidl's for a few essential groceries. Back home, I started the task of trimming the front hedge and got as far as the corner of our close before time and energy ran out. I need to continue it tomorrow. Tonight we had the third of the Jeff Lucas talks which was not very well attended in comparison to last week. The France v. Mexico match might have something to do with it. Mexico won 2-0 which, essentially, sees France knocked out of the World Cup. Let's just hope that the same thing does not apply to England tomorrow. Must be up early tomorrow as my morning consists of the Ambassadors' Breakfast and eighteen holes of golf with Richard at Wilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment