Friday, March 09, 2012

Another day in college

Sara and I were both up early this morning as were the kids.  I had decided to spend the whole day at Sarum College to complete my second assignment (a presentation I have to give at college tomorrow) and also to make good progress on the sermon I am to deliver at the service I am leading at Whaddon on Sunday.  Before I could get away to college I had a phone call from a client wanting some employment law advice in a hurry and I was pleased to be able to give them some assistance.  I arrived at Sarum College just before 10 a.m. and was able to get parked in the car park at the rear.  I struggled at first to get started as I was anxious to ensure that I covered all the gifts and competencies and range statements necessary to complete the portfolio.  Eventually I returned to my original motif of "hope" and with the assistance of a study guide from Spring Harvest and my concordance I was able to put something together as well as prepare a PowerPoint slide show to accompany it.  It won't be without its humour - I hope.  I called in to see John H on the way home to collect some documents for the lodge and arrived back home just before 8 p.m.  Feeling shattered tonight.  Sara is currently on Skype to her father whose birthday it is - so I had better quickly say hello before I go to bed.  another busy day tomorrow - college and then Saints' big game against Barnsley. 



No comments:

Post a Comment