Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday Football at home - lucky win for Saints


A day spent in the village of Winterslow.  Tom's football team was playing at home this week and so I took him up to Barry's Fields for his match against Winchester which resulted in a 4-1 win for Clarendon.  Tom scored the last (fourth goal).  Clarendon didn't play all that well either.  This afternoon Tom has his friend Chloe around to watch a DVD.  I worked in the study and listened to the Saints' game away to Millwall.  At half-time, Southampton were losing 2-1  but two penalties in the dying minutes of the game produced a 2-3 victory, securing three points and keeping Saints at the top of the league.  Tonight we watched a wacky film entitled "Be Kind - Re-Wind" with Jack Black.  Sara was working on building a cabinet for her study which I finished off.  Unfortunately I seem to have put my back out and after a hot bath have decided to go to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment