Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sara and Mary go to see the King and I

A trip into Salisbury this morning - my first one for several days.  After paying in some more Calendar money - yes it's still coming in dribs and drabs - I met up with my fellow student, Ashley, for a coffee in the Boston Tea Party in the high street.  I also met Jane M and her friend there and we chatted briefly whilst I waited for Ashley to turn up.  Ashley and I discussed how we were getting on with our course work and I debriefed him on the meeting in Marlborough last night.  We parted company at about 12.30 p.m. and after walking back to my car at Waitrose I drove back in time for soup and a roll at Morning Star's Lent Lunch.  Tonight, whilst I led the house Group, Sara and Mary went into Southampton to attend a performance of the King and I at the Mayflower Theatre (the venue for Tom's and my experience of Derren Brown last week). They had a wonderful time once they had found somewhere to park - I was on the end of the telephone directing them to a parking spot!   Didn't get to bed until quite late this evening after watching the delightful Dr. Alice Roberts in her "Human Journey" series on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment