Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Brighton Interview

Another warm day today - Summer seems to have arrived early.  Last full day at home before I go off to Spring Harvest as a steward so used it to mow the lawns and go through paperwork in my study to ensure that no bills or other important papers got overlooked whilst I was away.  Drove over to Brighton this afternoon to attend a meeting this evening at Benfield School to interview a candidate for Brighton & Hove Civic Lodge.  As the Worshipful Master of the lodge it was my role to chair the meeting and sign off the paperwork afterwards - which I did.  I stayed overnight at Peter's as I have ameeting in Surrey with clients early tomorrow morning.  Didn't sleep too well as I was put on an inflatable bed and the street lights (something we don't have out in the country) were shining in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment