Sunday, March 25, 2012

Titanic Research

Another glorious warm day again.  Mary had a friend, Harriet, sleeping over last night so was not up and about this morning to go to church.  Sara also stayed in bed this morning, after having got up early to take Tom on his paper round, so only Tom and I went to church - an All Age Eucharist Service taken by Elizabeth.    This afternoon I worked on some Masonic papers and finalised my talk to Idmiston School on Titanic - doing research on some passengers who came from Salisbury.  I am quite looking forward to giving the talk again.  Later this afternoon Natasha, Marc and family called round for tea and cake and Marc has agreed to do some carpentry work for us.   This evening was spent at the Lion's Head with Richard and Klynn over a few pints (in my case of diet coke) discussing Spring Harvest and other issues.  One of the main topics of conversation being Jonno's engagement and forthcoming marriage to Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment