Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mary's Accident

Woke up at Peter's quite early but as I hadn't slept too well I dozed for a little while until I finally got out of bed at 7.30 a.m.  After a shower and tea and toast I set off for Leatherhead at around 8.30 a.m. arriving at my appointment at 10 a.m. precisely.  I spent two hours with the clients and our barrister before driving back to Wiltshire.  I was very tired and hot when I got back and must confess to having an hour's afternoon nap to recharge the batteries before writing some important letters arising out of the morning's meeting.  I spent the evening packing for Spring Harvest but Sara found herself spending it at the A&E Department of Salisbury hospital after Mary was struck with a rope swing at the Cow Field and had to have three stitches put in over her left eye.  Her friends were really concerned for her as the cut was deep and bled profusely.  Mary remained stoic throughout and has gone to bed in good humour.  Tomorrow she has a part to play in the school Easter service as a narrator in the passion play.  I received the Diocesan mark for my first portfolio today - 54% - which was to be expected as I received 53% for my first essay and 55% for my second.  It is usual to get something in between for the portfolio.  Well pleased with this as 40% is a pass mark and we've been told that anything in the mid 50s will not cause any concern.  Now must buckle down and do the second portfolio after Easter - hopefully before I begin the third module on 25 April- that's my target anyway.  Need a reasonably good night's sleep tonight as this is the last night in which I'll get more than about six hours sleep for the next seven days.

No comments:

Post a Comment