Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Another Gym and Swim Session

I took Thom to the Wallops today - we drove in absolute silence - I think Thom is still reflecting upon the amount of work he needs to do to catch up - at least I hope so.  After returning home I had a light breakfast of toast and marmalade and coffee and read my devotionals - it's Shrove Tuesday today and Lent begins tomorrow.  I then drove to Parkwood Fitness Centre and spent 45 minutes in the gym and another twenty minutes in the pool and spa followed by coffee in the cafĂ© and a chance to catch up on my emails on my iPad.  After I returned home I wrote up my journal for the last five days and dealt with an emails which required a response on the main computer.  This evening I attended Stonehenge Chapter where we had a new member exalted.  I was picked up, on this occasion, by David S, the Grand Officer (both in Craft and Chapter) who lives in Winterslow near to the church and so, for the first time in a very long time, I was able to have a pint of beer and share some wine. This was an especial treat particularly with Lent beginning tomorrow.  In fact tomorrow sees the beginning of a new regime for me - I officially start my placement at St. Francis although, in reality will not actually be joining them until Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment