Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another Win for Saints!

No football for Tom this morning which meant that we could get on and get some tidying up done. Sara and Mary went into Salisbury at lunchtime with Tom and me leaving at the same time to go to Southampton to watch Saints play Peterborough United. Saints were on fire this afternoon beating Peterborough by 4 goals to 1. Their one goal was a very soft one and we should have ended up with about 7 ourselves. One of the best games I've been to for a long time. It left us sixth in the league at the end of the day. Grimsby could only manage a home 1-1 draw against Barrow. Tonight Sara cooked poached salmon with vegetables. My total points for today (after a small bottle of wine this evening) was 38 - my allowance! We all watched the last Harry Potter film before the new one which has just been released so we could get up to speed again on the storyline. Whilst in Southampton I managed to get us tickets for the 5 p.m. shoeing of the new film at CineWorld, Southampton. I went to bed tonight at around 11.15 p.m. as I have to be in church early tomorrow to give the reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment