Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Rain Rain! and Rain Again!

A miserable cold rainy day today. Not one of those days you feel like getting out of bed and doing anything. I spent the morning going through the mountain of mail I had received whilst away and paying off bills and writing letters as necessary. This afternoon I trapsed around Andover in the pouring rain to do some important banking and posting returning home around 2.30 p.m. with some crusty bread and pate for a late lunch. Tonight I went down to the Lion's Head to meet up with Richard who brought me up to date with the affairs of the church - over a couple of pints is the best way! - and we exchanged holiday notes. Stayed up until quite late this evening chatting and watching TV with Sara. Tom has his new X-Box following Sara's return to the Game shop to take back the "reconditioned one" which didn't work. He now has a brand new X-Box connected up to the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment