Thursday, November 04, 2010

Surf & Turf

A day spent around Youngsville and Raleigh again today. We all went again to the Triangle Town Shopping Mall where I bought a couple of fleeces at a good discount price and we had a Thai meal in the Food Hall. I managed to get a couple of three-to-two pin adapters for the netbook which should work in the UK. I also noted that the UK lead for my laptop appears to fit the netbook too so it should all work. I tried to phone Mum today as it would have been Dad's 85th birthday but, unfortunately, the Internet server seemed to be down and so I was unable to connect. I had a little nap this afternoon and read quite a number of pages of my book on the Ark Royal dealing with the sinking of the Bismarck. Tonight we went to an Australian steak house called Outback where we bought dinner for the whole family as a thank-you to David and Andrea for putting us up this week. The children had ribs, Sara a filet steak and David, Andrea and I ate filet steak with lobster tails. Wonderful food with the steak simply melting in the mouth. Back at Youngsville, I read a little more from my book before going to bed at around 11.15 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment