Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A false start then a trip to Andover!

I foolishly got up early and drove into Salisbury to take my car in for a service only to find, when I got to the Mercedes garage that it was booked in for tomorrow! For some reason I thought today was the 11th and not the 10th! Returning home, I had a breakfast of egg and bacon before taking Adam to Grateley Station to catch his train up to Nottingham where he is spending tonight with friends. I then went on to Andover to do some banking, had a nice coffee in Cafe Nero and then called in at The Bridge Christian bookshop where I bought a reduced book on Men's Ministry, was given a book on Christian Thinking (a gift for all ministers and those in training) and had a really lovely chat with the Rhodesian couple who were minding the shop today. At lunchtime Sara had another photo shoot for the Calendar and I spent the afternoon doing some gardening. This evening I walked to St. John's for the PCC Meeting and Richard, James and I continued our own meeting afterwards at the Lion's Head! It seemed very quiet without Adam around tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment