Monday, May 23, 2011

Shopping in Tesco's, Andover - highlight of the day!

A fairly quiet day today.  I started the morning off bright and early cutting the grass bank which I had completed by just after 9 a.m.  I had breakfast of sausage and beans and coffee before showering and then going round to Rosemary's for the Bible Reading Fellowship Meeting which lasted until midday.  Back home, I had just missed a visit from Sophie, I started to go through some paperwork in the study and tidy up the desk to give me a clear run to deal with some important matters.  This afternoon I visited Andover to bank some cheques and did the shopping in Tesco.  On my return I met the builders who have, at last, turned up to start works on the extension.  Tonight, Sara went out to Basingstoke to conduct a Vie at Home Party which, by all accounts, was a bit of a disaster with very few sales.  In fact I think she lost money on the evening after her travel expenses are taken into account - two gallons of petrol at least.  Spoke to Malcolm in Liverpool tonight as well as Mum and intend to travel up to Liverpool on Friday staying there for three nights to meet with friends and also my spiritual adviser (we have arranged to have lunch at his home in Aigburth) and then drive over the Pennines to Grimsby for one night to spend Monday and Tuesday morning with Mum on the sixth anniversary of Dad's death.  Still waiting for Sara to return from Basingstoke as I write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment