Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mary cheerleading at Newton Tony

Tom was up very early this morning to do his first Sunday morning paper round which included putting all the Sunday paper inserts in the papers.  I went to Early Morning Eucharist at St. John's which was taken by Elizabeth.  As part of my LWL training I had to study the liturgy in the context of the Church's calendar.  I wanted to attend the service at Salisbury CityChurch this morning which was the reason I didn't attend Linda's Praise Service at 9.30 a.m.  None of the family went to church this morning - Tom was "tired" after his paper round and Mary still tired after her run yesterday.  I met Richard at Waitrose after the CityChurch service who said Linda's service had been a great success.  This afternoon, Sara and I went to Newton Tony to watch Mary perform as one of the cheerleaders at the  Newton Tony Dog Show.  I managed to video their performance which will be found on Facebook.  Tonight, Sara went to Southampton to a Vie at Home promotional launch, Tom went to Rockface and Klynn came round for a chat and a beer - staying until midnight.  I managed to get to speak to Mum in Grimsby who is feeling quite poorly at the moment.  It is a pity that my busy schedule down her prevents me from getting up to Lincolnshire as often as I would like - the terrible price of fuel doesn't help either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment