Monday, May 16, 2011

Feeling Lethargic

It seemed very quiet with Adam gone today.  Back to the usual morning rush with the kids except that Mary was feeling unwell this morning - feeling feverish and with aching limbs - perhaps contributed by the long cycle ride yesterday.  She therefore stayed in bed most of the day with a light lunch of cinnamon grahams and milk.  Sophie called round at 1 p.m. and we played an hour and a quarter of tennis.  Sophie's tennis has much improved (not sure whether it was the new racket, new balls, greater confidence or me feeling a little slow and lethargic today) and we have arranged to play again on Wednesday when we'll start scoring properly.  As mentioned, feeling a bit slow and lethargic and certainly not on top form. However, this morning, I did write up my article on my Spring Harvest experiences for the Parish Newsletter and  completed a job reference for a friend on mine in Brighton.  This evening, Sara cooked a chicken curry tonight which I ate without the rice.  This evening I wrote up my Night Sky article and sent it out to those magazines which publish it and to those on my email list.  Went to bed quite early tonight and read the first part of Rob Parson's book on Teenagers!  Some really good stuff there but not sure it is so easy to carry out in practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment