Sunday, July 04, 2010

Another pub quiz win - Another bottle of wine

A less manic day than yesterday. I attended the 9-30 a.m. All Family Eucharist at All Saints which was led, this morning, by Elizabeth who used the screen and projector to emphasize, in her sermon, the authority/qualifications for being a disciple. Sara took the children into Salisbury for Mary's ballet lessons and to do some shopping. On my return from church I mowed the very dry lawns and culled some of the bind weed from our hedges. This afternoon I sorted some of the washing whilst watching the first part of "The Cruel Sea". This evening I joined Richard, James and Jeremy for the pub quiz which we won, again, with a lead over the other seven teams of 9 points. Another bottle of wine to add to the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment