Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More work on the study/Tennis

Sara spent this morning at Morning Star preparing this afternoon's banquet run for the homeless in Salisbury - more donations from Marks & Spencer. This left me on my own this morning to sort through my old transport magazines with a view to placing them in date order so that I can catalogue them before giving them away to Sandtoft and Kithead. Kithead will take all and any publications which Sandtoft do not want so I am hopeful of culling a large number. It will be good to have the study tidy which will be more conducive to working for Complex. I also spoke to David Kaye in Louth to arrange a day and time to go and see him whilst I am up in Lincolnshire the week after next. This afternoon I went into Andover to get a new alarm clock like Sara's as having got rid of the phone/alarm I no longer have an easy clock to look at at night. I also called in at Lidl's to pick up some stackable boxes for the sorting and transporting the magazines up north. This evening, Tom and I played some tennis - as the years go by so he becomes faster and me slower but I can still return serves and surprised him, I think, on a few occasions. I was pretty tired afterwards, though, and I had a really early night for me - 10.30 p.m. We had some more work in from our IT company client this afternoon and I need to be up early in the morning to draft a contract of employment and offer letter for them to send out tomorrow afternoon. I read a little from my book "Sink the Belgrano" before going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment