Thursday, July 15, 2010

Test Valley Sports Day

I was up early this morning, although still feeling a little tired after the tennis yesterday, as I needed to get to work on the contractual documents for our IT client. This took about an hour and then I had difficulties in sending the drafts through to the client as our server went down for about an hour - this also knocked out our mobile signal! Eventually we were back on line and the job was done. I cooked myself an omelette for lunch and then drove over to Tom's school in Stockbridge to attend his Sports Afternoon - me and one other parent were there! Obviously it was not expected that parents would attend but I stayed and watched Tom run three races - 200 metres; 800 metres and 400 metres relay. He came third in the 200 metres, the 800 metres was a fun run and his team came fourth in the relay race. I brought him and his friend James home afterwards. I visited Mercedes later this afternoon to deliver the registration papers for my old car. The car itself was sitting near the workshop looking immaculate in showroom condition. They certainly have wasted no time in smartening it up and clearly intend to sell it themselves. It will be interesting to see what profit they make on it! I also visited Argos and exchanged Sara's defective alarm clock for another. Tonight we held a House Group meeting - only five of us this evening. We continued our study into the Book of Revelation and discussed the Four Horses of the Apocalypse and the significance of the seven seals. Mary's legs continue to hurt her and the doctor's advice is for her to rest them.

No comments:

Post a Comment