Monday, July 19, 2010

Lunch with an old friend

Another hot sultry day today. Sara and I drove into Salisbury to visit Mercedes-Benz where she is hoping to put together a deal with the sales staff to provide Vie products for customers buying new cars. We then drove into the centre of the city for lunch at ASK with our old company colleague Serena. I had the excellent calamari once more. We had a pleasant lunch and chat over a couple of hours before we went our separate ways again. Back home I mowed the bank before Sara went off for a Vie management meeting at St. Leonard's, near Bournemouth. This evening I wrote my articles for the parish Magazine and dealt with some emails. The weather is remaining warm and the barometer is showing another ridge of high pressure upon us. Before going to bed, we saw the latest episode of "Rev". Well researched and extremely funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment