Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Morning at St. John's

Sara brought tea up to me this morning but I was already in the bathroom preparing for a shower. I walked to St. John's Church for Morning Prayer with Nils, Cynthia and Jane and following the short service returned home for a bacon and egg breakfast. I returned to St. John's on my bike for the midweek Eucharist service. It was raining heavily when I left the church and I peddled fast to get back home before I got too wet. A nice cup of latte coffee when I got back in (Sara was out this morning at Morning Star). I took some of the rubbish cleared out from the garage across in my car to the amenity tip at Boscombe Down and also did some shopping in Tesco's in Amesbury. This afternoon after a light soup lunch, Richard called round to have a look through the books and magazines which I am taking to Droitwich to see if there was anything which interested him. He took some Buses Annuals and a few magazines. The rest have been loaded in my car to take to Droitwich and a few to Swindon. Sara attended her penultimate LPA training session this afternoon and I picked up Mary from school and prepared tea for the kids. Feeling very tired today - probably because I was up late last night watching a programme about the terracotta warriors of Xian and how they were made. Used up most of my weekly points this week so not expecting much progress on the weight loss tomorrow. Think I'll have a glass or two of wine tonight to finish off a rather tiring yet uneventful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment