Wednesday, November 16, 2011

An Ecclesiastical Day

I woke early this morning and made tea for us.  I decided to deal with some emails and other work first thing and try and leave some time today to go into Salisbury to spend time at Sarum College library doing some preparatory work for my first assignment (essay).  As it happened, with frequent interruptions from phone calls, I didn't get into Sarum College until after midday and spent a couple of hours researching and putting some thoughts on paper.  I had to get back to Winterlsow for 3 p.m. to pick Mary up as Sara had an afternoon appointment at the dentist's.  Tonight I attend the Joint PCCs meeting at Pitton School which was preceded by an excellent supper for the Full Ministry Team Staff at Debbie's which is next door to Pitton School.  The meeting went quite well - nowhere near as heated as one had imagined it might be - and following the single Winterslow PCC meeting which took place immediately after the Joint PCCs meeting I was home well before 10 p.m.  Tomorrow I hope to continue my exploration of the themes and ideas for my essay.  I would like to have an outline draft of it for next Monday if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment