Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Work, Work and Work!

Another busy day today but one spent mainly at home working.  A lot of work to do in connection with preparing a case to go to a barrister in London in preparation for the two-day tribunal hearing in London next week.  Sara spent the morning at Morning Star as usual whilst I plodded on in the office.  I hardly left my desk all day until 4.30 p.m. when I set off for a Masonic meeting in Salisbury - by which time it was pouring with rain.  Tonight we installed a new Worshipful Master of Sarum Lodge 5137, Steve Lindsay, with a full Provincial Team headed up by the Deputy Provincial Grand Master. A very successful night with about 35 people dining and a good representation from Bournemouth.  Managed to sell another £46-worth of Calendars.  So far the freemasons have, in total, contributed not far short of £500 towards the breast cancer Stars Appeal through the work of the Calendar girls.  Before I go to bed tonight, I need to finish off the instructions to counsel and send electronically over night.  Thank goodness for modern technology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment