Thursday, November 24, 2011

Lunch in Warminister

Woke up in bed alone this morning as Sara is spending her first night away at Champneys, Liphook.  Tom needed waking up and got himself ready for school but Mary needed a bit more encouragement from me.  I took Mary to school and spoke to Sara on the telephone - she is certainly enjoying herself away.  This morning I drove over to Warminster to meet up with my fellow student, Ashley, to discuss our LLM assignments and he showed me what he had so far written.  I also gave him details of the tutorial on Monday which he had missed.  We met in a lovely little cafe called Rosie's Team Room Restaurant which is in the cellar of a card/gift shop.  I had a very good brie ploughman's and Ashley soup and a roll.  We spent about an hour and a half together encouraging each other in our studies. I also did some banking and called in at the  I was back in Winterslow just in time to pick up Mary from school.  I cooked the children a pizza for tea and had some caviar on crackers for myself.  Jeremy called round at 6.3o p.m. for his interview for my assignment and stayed for our House Group which saw five us us tonight.  We started on the theological reflection exercise but this ended as a general discussion about the history of our churches in Winterslow and varied issues surrounding ecumenism in the the village.  Went to bed after watching the latest episode of Rev. and Not Going Out.  A light hearted end to quite a heavy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment