Sunday, November 06, 2011

Home Pub Evening

A fairly typical Sunday today.  Went to the 9.30 a.m. All Age Eucharist at All Saints this morning led by Elizabeth using the projector and screen.  A good service on the theme of All Saints. Sara and I acted as sides people and took up the offertory.   This afternoon I did some Complex work knowing that I have a very heavy week ahead, with being in London for three days out of the five working days and a Full Staff meeting and funeral to attend on Wednesday.  This only leaves me Monday to deal with anything else.  Mary and I went to Lidl's and Staples for some essential shopping later this afternoon and Tom had  his ftriend Doug over to stay for the night.  Tomorrow morning they are both being taken to school from here by the Spire FM radio car and will be interviewed on the radio.  This was a prize donated in a Stars Appeal auction which Sara won a few weeks ago. Richard came over to enjoy a bottle of Sands Bahamian beer which I had brought back for him from Nassau.  We sat in the kitchen this evening (instead of the pub) drinking beer and eating crisps and, as usual putting the world to rights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment