Monday, November 28, 2011

A Morning at St. Mark's

Up early this morning and after a light breakfast of two rounds of toast, I drove to the London Road Park & Ride site and then from there walked along London Road to St. Mark's Church to attend a seminar on Mission and Evangelism called "From Aquarium Keepers to Fishers of Men". A really interesting and insightful morning.  Sara took Mary into Salisbury this morning to the Drop-In Health Centre as her ears have been troubling her and she has been in great pain.  It appears that her "tubes" are blocked and she needs a course of decongestants to help clear them.  Fortunately nothing serious.  From St. Mark's I walked into the city centre and banked another £185 of Calendar proceeds as well as posting some letters in the Central post Office.  I had a coffee in Cafe Nero and made some phone calls and answered some emails including a telephone chat with Mum about my impending visit to Grimsby.  On my way back to Winterslow, after walking back form the city centre to the Park & Ride, I called in at PC World to find out whether it would be possible to get a laptop for Mary in blue.  It appears that HP have sold out of the particular colour and model she wants and so we'll have to re-think the whole thing.  Tonight I attended the ninth of  my theological reflections tutorials.  I now need to hand in my first assignment (which Ashley thought was very good) and get started on my second.  I will probably go to Sarum College tomorrow and start work on it after some further prayerful reflection.  An early night tonight as I also have some important Complex work to deal with tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment