Thursday, December 30, 2010

Another Butter Pack (Half a Pound) Lost!

Was up early again this morning as I had a meeting with one of my clients in central Salisbury at 9.00 a.m. I drove to the Park & Ride and caught the bus into the city centre in good time for the meeting - in fact I also had time to visit a couple of banks. My meeting over, I called in at Staples for some stationery supplies before returning home in time to take Tom's friend Douglas back home to the Wallops and going on to Fat Fighters in Andover. The usual location for our meeting was closed due a burst water pipe and do we had to visit a dance studio on an industrial estate. I had mixed feelings about finding the location as I was convinced that I just have put on at least 2 pounds weight over the Christmas period. Sara had indeed put on one pound but to my astonishment, and that of the person weighing me, I had lost a further half a pound! Not much, admittedly, but at least I hadn't gone the wrong way and I would have been satisfied if I had stayed the same. Thank goodness I had gone for those long walks otherwise I certainly wouldn't have done it. This evening the whole family went swimming again but Sara, who hates swimming at the best of times, retreated to the hot tub after only a couple of lengths in the main pool. Tonight I attended a drinks evening at Debbie and Jonathan's (Ben's owners) which was well attended by many of of friends. Unfortunately Sara and the children didn't come with me as the children had misbehaved badly at home and were grounded - this meant that Sara had to stay behind too. A lovely evening though with excellent company.

No comments:

Post a Comment