Thursday, December 09, 2010

Success at Fat Fighters

The sun shone this morning as Sara and I drove into Stockbridge for the great "Fat Fighters'" weigh-in. I was delighted, though shocked to find that I had lost five and a half pounds this last week. I can only put it down to quite a bit of walking and not attending a couple of planned dinners. Again I was the star member and I have also achieved a 5% total weight loss in three weeks! Celebrations! I was really delighted. Sara and I had a coffee in the hotel before returning home where I had a telephone conference with a client at 11.30 a.m. After a light soup lunch I went into Salisbury to deal with some important banking and errands before returning home to prepare for tonight's House Group. This evening we watched the TV film Five Minutes of Heaven starring Liam Neeson and James Nesbit about a UVF assassin being confronted by the brother of his victim 33 years later as part of a truth and reconciliation process. Richard, James and I finalised the quiz questions for Sunday's Pub Quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment