Thursday, December 23, 2010

First Stone Lost!!!

The weather remains cold today but my trip to Stockbridge to attend the "Fat Fighters" meeting warmed me up no end! After a few indulgences this week I expected a poor result at this week's weigh-in. You can imagine how surprised and delighted I was to discover that I had lost a further 4 pounds this week - twice my target! This also meant that I had lost over a stone since the beginning - some five weeks ago - indeed I have now lost 16.5 pounds or 1 stone 2.5 pounds. Sara has lost a further pound making her total 7 pounds or half a stone - so we both got awards - in my case a little glass pebble to represent the stone I had lost. Now working for my second one! I had a lot of case work to deal with today as my clients are anxious to get their severance agreements sorted as much as possible before the Christmas break. This afternoon I drove to the printers to pick up thirteen boxes of parish magazines (some 800 copies in total) and delivered them to the distributors. This meant that time didn't permit me to go on a walk today. Richard came around this evening and brought us a bottle of late vintage port as a Christmas present. I shall enjoy drinking this with some Stilton cheese of Christmas. Went to bed quite early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment