Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Swimming

The snow has completely gone this morning but in its place we have the appalling fog - down to 10 yards visibility. Sara went off to Morning Star this morning but wasn't required as most of the homeless have found hostels to stay in over the festive season and don't require the banquet food. In view of the mounting rubbish I drove to the amenity tip in Amesbury to take the recycling - paper, wrapping paper, tins and cans and domestic rubbish so we don't get overloaded with them. Tom had his friend Douglas (from The Wallops) over for the afternoon and night and they spent most of the time on his Xbox or making movies on his laptop. Mary and I went swimming for an hour which was good exercise seeing as I hadn't done done any long walks over the last two days. Tomorrow we go to the Fat Fighter's Weigh-In at Andover which I am not looking forward to as I fear my weight loss may have turned to weight gain over the last week. I've certainly eaten and drunk far less than I would normally at Christmas so here's hoping. Tonight I dealt with some important bills and correspondence whilst Sara did some more ironing.

No comments:

Post a Comment