Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another successful Fat Fighters Weigh-In

Up early again today with the usual breakfast/tea ritual. Off to Weight Watchers in Stockbridge for the weekly weigh-in - we were both delighted to have lost weight - myself:2.5 lbs; Sara 2 lbs. It hadn't been my best week but a loss of 2,5 was very good. Only need another 3.5 lbs for my 2 stone loss marker. Feeling really good and a bit surprised as I had been a little more lax over this last week. On investigating my wardrobe I now have several pairs of trousers I can no longer wear for fear of them falling down! After the W/W meeting we drove to Andover to do a bit of shopping and to have a latte in Caffe Nero in the Market Place. This afternoon I dealt with some correspondence and sent out a reference for my old assistant Nasir to apply for exemption from some of his assessment/practical experience to qualify as a solicitor. He needed me to sign off a reference/work schedule in respect of the work he did for me when employed by FP. He will make good and ethical solicitor, I am sure and I am pleased to be able to help him. Tonight at House Group, we studied the minor prophets Jonah and Obadiah with some new interesting insights into the Jonah story. Afterwards, Richard stayed behind for a glass of wine and we discussed a number of pressing church matters with important meetings coming up. I have a long day tomorrow with an Ambassador's breakfast and a drive up to Liverpool for the weekend. Must close now as it is after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment