Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Pink Panther Strikes Again - although not as funny

Tom returned to school today after the Christmas break but Mary remained at home - she has another day off before she returns to Winterslow Primary School. The weather has turned chilly again and we had a few flakes of snow this morning but nothing settled. Richard called round at midday and he and I went up to All Saints Church to remove the Christmas tree and decorations it being Epiphany on Thursday. This afternoon I drove into Andover to do some shopping and banking but other than walking around the shops had little exercise compared to all the walking and cycling I have done over the last few days. Sara bought me a pair of 36-inch waist jeans which I was able to get into (admittedly they were a bit tight) - something I haven't been able to do for a few years. My target is to get into them comfortably before Easter. I am so pleased that I keep finding old clothes I can get into again - quite a number of suits, trousers and jackets - not to mention my old waistcoats. I have been a bit frugal on eating today as I am sure that I have made no weight loss this week. I just feel that it has slowed down. Tonight Sara and I watched the new Pink Panther film starring Steve Martin. Although it did have its moments I did not find it as funny as the original Blake Edwards films with Peter Sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment