Monday, January 17, 2011

Report Writing Day

I woke up early again today and made Tom his grilled breakfast of bacon and sausages. After the big meal yesterday I decided to have just an orange and a cup of tea for breakfast. The rain was pouring down again this morning and I took Mary to school in the car calling off at the post office on the way back to post some letters. This morning, feeling quite energetic, I set about completing the Mission Giving Report for the Church's Annual Report, completing and sending out the summonses, minutes and dining slips for the next Sarum Lodge masonic meeting, completing my blog and updating its pages and writing my "flag" article for the Parish Magazine. After a light lunch of mushroom soup I drove into Salisbury to bank some cheques, get my hair cut and buy some more fresh fruit from Tesco's. Tonight I cooked the family grilled chicken breast with Chinese Five Spice and wrote my Night Sky article for the Parish Magazine. Very pleased with all the work I got done today although my intention to start the clear out of the study will need to be put back until tomorrow. I will need to file the accounts for my three dormant companies tomorrow before that gets overlooked too. Rather a mundane day today really with not a lot to report. An early night again beckons.

No comments:

Post a Comment