Saturday, January 21, 2012

Another Formation Day at Sarum College

My second LLM formation day at Sarum College today.  The morning session was effectively a repeat of the Lay Worship Leaders' course which I did last year and I was exempted from attending this.  I took myself off to the library and spent the morning finishing off my portfolio which, apart from adding a couple of appendices, is ready to be printed and submitted to Church House to be marked and sent on to Oxford Brookes University.  I have to confess that I shall be pleased to get it out of the way.  Only another seven portfolios to go then before licensing.  Southampton didn't play today which meant, with a win by West Ham, the Saints dropped to second place in the Championship table for the first time since September!  They do have a game in hand, of course, and a win against Leicester City on Monday night (Tom and I will certainly be going to that match) will put them back on top again.  Cardiff City are now close on our heels having beaten Portsmouth in the final minute of extra time - only one point behind.  The race for the automatic promotion spots is now definitely on and Southampton will certainly see the pressure turned up during this second half of the season.  Exciting times ahead.  Tom's team won today.  Tom had a goal he scored disallowed for being offside but did assist the winning goal.   Feeling quite tired tonight so an early night, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment