Friday, January 27, 2012

Homeworking

I attended Morning Prayer at All Saints this morning - the first time for quite a while - with Nils and Andrew.  It was a really calm and pleasant way to start the day which I must do more often.  Sara and I went over to Truffles for coffee this morning and then on to the Lord Nelson  where she was working this lunchtime and Sophie came over with her daughter, Rachel, to go through some homework with me for tomorrow's tutorial at the Diocesan Education Centre - Interpreting the Bible.  I cooked us all fish fingers and beans which Rachel really enjoyed as well as some of Sara's pineapple upside-down cake/pudding. I then drove into Salisbury in Sara's car to fill it with petrol and return some library books to Sarum College (not realising at the time that I would be there tomorrow anyway!) and also to pick up some furnishings for Sara's study.   After having cleared up the family room for Dave's stay on my return, I worked in it preparing for tomorrow's tutorial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment