Friday, January 13, 2012

Lost on Archer's Gate

A very cold morning - heavy ice was encrusted on the cars which needed quite a lot of de-icer.  I took Mary to school this morning and then return to do some Complex work in the study.  I went over to West Dean to try my sermon out on Sophie and her dogs!  Quite pleased with it but still needs to be fine-tuned.  I called in on Sara at the Lord Nelson and had a glass of lime and soda with her.  I also spoke to Roger about some suggestions for the Titanic evening in April.  We agreed that I would go round to his house on Monday evening with some White Star menus.  This afternoon, after some more work, I drove over to Amesbury to pick up some Vie jewellery for Sara to exhibit to her customers.  I had to pick it up from the new Archer's Gate development and the directions I was given left much to be desired.  I spent a good fifteen minutes following them and getting utterly lost.  It was only after asking at the shop that I found anyone who could give me directions - and then they were vague too.  Must teach Sara the difference between right and left!  Or is it right and wrong!  Worked on my Night Sky article this evening and am getting pretty up to date with my paperwork.  That will all change tomorrow as I have a full day at college - starting my next module - Interpreting the Bible.  It should be a bit easier, I hope, than theological reflection.  Only one essay for this module but I will have to do a presentation in March.  I have a sore throat and feeling stuffed up as I  write this.  A cold on the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment